Last week, UN Watch published five unofficial draft resolutions on Israel, drafted by the Palestinians and the Islamic bloc, that had been circulated informally among diplomats at the UN Human Rights Council in Geneva.
The following updated texts have now been formally submitted to the Council, for adoption on Thursday or Friday:
- Israeli settlements in the Occupied Palestinian Territories, including East Jerusalem, and in the occupied Syrian Golan
- Human rights situation in Occupied Palestinian Territories, including East Jerusalem
- Follow-up to the report of the United Nations Independent International Fact-Finding Mission on the Gaza Conflict
- Human Rights in the occupied Syrian Golan
- Right of the Palestinian people to self-determination